- Use of the Site You may only use the Site for lawful purposes and by these Terms. You agree not to use the Site:
- In any way that violates any applicable federal, state, local, or international law or regulation (including, without limitation, any laws regarding the export of data or software to and from the United States or other countries).
- To transmit or procure the sending of any advertising or promotional material, including any “junk mail,” “chain letter,” “spam,” or any other similar solicitation.
- To impersonate or attempt to impersonate OwninAZ, an OwninAZ employee, another user, or any other person or entity.
- To engage in any other conduct that restricts or inhibits anyone’s use or enjoyment of the Site or which, as determined by OwninAZ, may harm OwninAZ or users of the Site or expose them to liability.
- Intellectual Property Rights The Site and its entire contents, features, and functionality (including but not limited to all Information, software, text, displays, images, video, and audio, and the design, selection, and arrangement thereof) are owned by OwninAZ, its licensors, or other providers of such material. The United States and international copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret, and other intellectual property or proprietary rights laws protect them. You may not reproduce, distribute, modify, create derivative works of, publicly display, publicly perform, republish, download, store, or transmit any of the material on our Site except as follows:
- Your computer may temporarily store copies of such materials in RAM incidental to your accessing and viewing those materials.
- You may store files automatically cached by your Web browser for display enhancement purposes.
- You may print or download one copy of a reasonable number of site pages for your personal, non-commercial use and not for further reproduction, publication, or distribution.
Suppose we provide desktop, mobile, or other applications for download. In that case, you may download a single copy to your computer or mobile device solely for your personal, non-commercial use, provided you agree to be bound by our end user license agreement for such applications.
Disclaimers OWNINAZ DOES NOT PROMISE THE SITE OR ANY CONTENT, SERVICE, OR FEATURE OF THE SITE WILL BE ERROR-FREE UNINTERRUPTED, OR THAT ANY DEFECTS WILL BE CORRECTED, OR THAT YOUR USE OF THE SITE WILL PROVIDE SPECIFIC RESULTS. THE SITE AND ITS CONTENT ARE DELIVERED ON AN “AS-IS” AND “AS-AVAILABLE” BASIS. ALL INFORMATION PROVIDED ON THE SITE IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE WITHOUT NOTICE. OWNINAZ CANNOT ENSURE ANY FILES OR OTHER DATA YOU DOWNLOAD FROM THE SITE WILL BE FREE OF VIRUSES OR CONTAMINATION, OR DESTRUCTIVE FEATURES. OWNINAZ DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING ANY WARRANTIES OF ACCURACY, NON-INFRINGEMENT, MERCHANTABILITY, AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. OWNINAZ DISCLAIMS ANY AND ALL LIABILITY FOR THE ACTS, OMISSIONS, AND CONDUCT OF ANY THIRD PARTIES IN CONNECTION WITH OR RELATED TO YOUR USE OF THE SITE.
- Limitation of LiabilityIN NO EVENT SHALL OWNINAZ OR ITS OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, AFFILIATES, LICENSORS, OR SERVICE PROVIDERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, EXEMPLARY, OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF PROFITS, GOODWILL, USE, DATA, OR OTHER INTANGIBLE LOSSES (EVEN IF OWNINAZ HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES), ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH (i) THE USE, INABILITY TO USE, OR PERFORMANCE OF THE SITE, (ii) ANY MATERIALS, INFORMATION, PRODUCTS, OR SERVICES OBTAINED THROUGH THE SITE, (iii) ANY ERRORS OR OMISSIONS IN THE SITE OR ANY CONTENT, OR (iv) ANY OTHER MATTER RELATED TO THE SITE. IF YOU ARE DISSATISFIED WITH THE SITE, YOUR SOLE REMEDY IS TO DISCONTINUE USING THE SITE.
- Indemnification You agree to indemnify, defend, and hold harmless OwninAZ, its officers, directors, employees, agents, affiliates, licensors, and service providers from and against any claims, liabilities, damages, judgments, awards, losses, costs, expenses, or fees (including reasonable attorneys’ fees) arising out of or relating to your violation of these Terms or your use of the Site, including, but not limited to, any use of the Site’s content, services, and products other than as expressly authorized in these Terms.
- Termination OwninAZ reserves the right to terminate or suspend your access to all or part of the Site for any reason, including, without limitation, any violation of these Terms. Upon termination, your right to use the Site will immediately cease, and you must immediately destroy any downloaded or printed materials obtained from the Site.
- Governing Law and Jurisdiction These Terms and any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with them or their subject matter or formation (including non-contractual disputes or claims) shall be governed by and construed by the laws of the State of Arizona without giving effect to any choice or conflict of law provision or rule. Any legal suit, action, or proceeding arising from or related to these Terms or the Site shall be instituted exclusively in the federal or state courts in Maricopa County, Arizona.
- Changes to the Terms OwninAZ reserves the right to modify these Terms at any time and without prior notice. Following any such modifications, your continued use of the Site constitutes your acceptance of the revised Terms.
- Entire Agreement
These Terms constitute the entire agreement between you and OwninAZ regarding the use of the Site and supersede all prior agreements and understandings, whether written or oral, relating to the use of the Site.
- Waiver and Severability, No term or condition outlined in these Terms shall be deemed a further or continuing waiver of such term or condition or any other term or condition. Any failure of OwninAZ to assert a right or provision under these Terms shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision. Suppose a court or other tribunal of competent jurisdiction holds any provision of these Terms as invalid, illegal, or unenforceable for any reason. In that case, such provision shall be eliminated or limited to the minimum extent such that the remaining provisions of these Terms will continue in full force and effect.
- Contact InformatInformationhave any questions or concerns regarding these Terms or the Site; please get in touch with us at equityteamaz [at] gmail.com
By using the Site, you acknowledge that you have read, understood, and agreed to be bound by these Terms and that these Terms constitute a binding agreement between you and OwninAZ. You must not use the Site if you do not agree to these Terms.